What East Lindsey Citizens Advice Bureau can do for you
East Lindsey CAB gives free, confidential, independent, impartial advice and information on a wide range of issues.
The service is here to help you deal with problems such as:
If needed we can help with letter writing and form filling and can even help you prepare for matters like employment tribunals and benefit appeals.
In the unlikely event that we can’t help you, we will try to refer you to someone who can.
We also provide a range of leaflets and self-help materials, with Advisers and Information Assistants available to help you.
What you should do
- Visit us at one of drop-in sessions in Skegness, Louth or Mablethorpe. We will try and help solve your enquiry with information on the day. Sometimes it will be necessary to make a further appointment with a specialist caseworker. We’ll make sure it’s at the bureau best for you.
- You can get an ‘Outreach’ appointments in Alford, just call our main bureau number on 01754 761 141.
- You can drop in to our Micro-Advice Centres in Horncastle and Coningsby. They are open once a week and have Information Assistants available to provide a range of leaflets, and self help materials. If you require further assistance after visiting the Micro-Advice Centre the Information Assistants will make an appointment for you to see an advisor.
- You can contact us on Advice Line, 08444 111 444
- Visit our national website adviceguide.org.uk.